According to ayurveda, it is believed that the primary cause of allergies in the body is the accumulation of toxins and low immunity. The improperly digested food, called ama and other chemical additives travel inside the body via the circulatory system and get lodged in the respiratory tissue, skin and other sensitive tissues. Therefore, if you are seeking a way to cure allergies with ayurveda, you can do so by detoxifying, strengthening the immune system and by modifying your diet.
Anti-Allergic Tablets are prepared by combination of following Herbs :
- Gairik (Geru)
- Red Ochre
- Adoosa (Adhatoda vasica)
- Haldi (Curcuma longa)
- Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum)
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)
- This combination medication is used to temporarily relieve symptoms caused by the common cold, flu, allergies, or other breathing illnesses (such as sinusitis, bronchitis).
- Antihistamines help relieve watery eyes, itchy eyes/nose/throat, runny nose, and sneezing. Decongestants help to relieve stuffy nose and ear congestion symptoms.
- How to Cure Allergies with Ayurveda ? Avoid heavy foods such as dairy, meats and nuts.
- Go for a hearty lunch and opt for a very light dinner.
- Drink plenty of warm water.
- Exercise daily. Try yoga breathing practices as they are very good for relaxing the mind and body.
- Allergies are worsened with intense stress. Stress causes disturbance in sleep which in turn aggravates the allergy. You must get adequate sleep to avoid allergies.
- Herbal oil massage enhances blood circulation in the body. This leads to the removal of chemical toxins which might be causing the allergy.
Direction for use:
- Take 2 tablets twice or thrice daily after food or as directed by the ayurvedic doctor.
- Indication: Itching of varied etiologies including acute and chronic urticaria.
- Allergic dermatoses including Eczema & Allergic rhinitis.